Michael Morton, Government Sales Manager for a Pro Seal & Plastics, LLC. was named to the Northeast Indiana Defense Industry (NIDIA) Board of Directors.
Michael has worked extensively in the US Government market, in strategic sourcing, procurement & contract management of military parts and materials for various military aircraft, ground support equipment and many other applications used to support the US Military for over 23 years. As the Government Sales Manager for Pro Seal & Plastics, he provides guidance in all aspects of supplying the US Government with their Sealing and Kitting requirements. This encompasses the sourcing, bidding, negotiating and contract management of all government contracts. Furthermore, he oversees all the quality management, packaging and post contract business duties of selling to the Federal Government.
At the monthly meeting Mike Morton, Government Sales Manager, wins the 2018 Winter Olympics Challenge
Pro Seal joined others in the community in the annual SCAN (Stop Child Abuse & Neglect) Brown Bag Lunch Fundraiser. During the meeting Casa's Restaurant pasta and salad was delivered by SCAN with items in bags colored by children from various schools in the area.
Customer Service Associate Angie wins the Football Game by over by picking more playoff and championship winning teams than anyone. The gift card award was presented at the February employee meeting. Congrats Angie!
FORT WAYNE, IN – January 10, 2018 – Dave Dyson, Warehouse Associate, was awarded the “Leaky” Seal of Approval Award at Pro Seal's January Employee Meeting. Nominated by Government Sales Manager Mike Morton, for Dave's extraordinary efforts in handling the above normal load of government orders' special packaging and shipping requirements during the 4th quarter of 2017.
Leaky was instituted to recognize those employees "For Making A Difference" by going above and beyond, to make Pro Seal & Plastics a better vendor, customer and employer.
Pro Seal & Plastics is in growth mode and seeking an energetic person with customer service or inside sales and marketing experience to help increase sales.
The Inside Sales Associate will work closely with our sales team as we pursue our goals. Some highlights of the position include:
• Working closely with the sales team and prospects at all stages of the sales process, including collaboration with marketing.
• Submitting pricing quotations and formal proposals, following-up with prospects and existing customers, pursuing the sale remotely, and reporting outcomes.
• Maintain a database of customer contact information and support communication cadence to stay “top of mind” with customers and prospects.
• Research prospects and competition to support the company’s strategic goals, and summarize findings with the sales team.
• Collaborate across departments on special projects such as technical seminars, quoting methodologies, and trade-shows. • Support the implementation of the company’s e-commerce sales initiatives.
• Prepare monthly updates for the sales team to report metrics and progress with KPIs.
Please email your letter of interest and resume to info@ProSealPlastics.com.
December 1st employees gathered at Allen County Memorial Coliseum for a nice dinner and a Komets hocky game. Winning in overtime with the support of Pro Seal!